- Loading stock data...
Recent S3 Market Research
AMZN AAPL GOOG FB Short CoveringAfter a Judicial Committee Anti-Trust Panel hearing where mega-tech CEO’s Jeff Bezos of Amazon.com Inc (AMZN), Tim Cook of Apple …Read More »
S3 Analytics: FAANG Stocks Not an Effective Portfolio Hedge in 2018The FAANG stocks are five of the top ten most shorted stocks in the domestic U.S. stock market and because …Read More »
S3 Analytics: FAANGs Losing Their Teeth – Shorts up $1.6 Billion Last WeekFAANG stocks (FB, AMZN, AAPL, NFLX & GOOGL) were down 4.7% last week, 3.6% on Friday alone, after Amazon.com and …Read More »
S3 Analytics: FAANG Shorts Outpace S&P October DeclineTesla Inc (TSLA) and the FAANG stocks continue to be some of the largest shorts in the U.S. market, taking …Read More »
S3 Analytics: February’s Most & Least Profitable Short PositionsWe tracked $951 billion of short interest in the U.S./Canadian region and the top ten most and least profitable short …Read More »
The short and the long news on all things Alphabet
- Nasdaq Today: Amazon Sold HOW Much During Prime Day?
- AMZN and MSFT Are the Last Left Standing in the Battle for the JEDI Contract
- Technology Stock Roundup: Regulatory Matters Galore
- Why Facebook Stock Can Still Leap to $300
- eBay Earnings After The Bell: Can The Rally Continue?
- Business is Still Good at Alphabet: Google Stock’s a Buy
- IVV, FB, GOOG, GOOGL: Large Inflows Detected at ETF
- Microsoft (MSFT) Q4 2019 Earnings Preview: Cloud, Computing & More